Are you planning an event within the Central Division? Please submit your event to the calendar as soon as you can.
Why Submit Your Event?
1. Reach the Right Audience: The NSP Central Division Calendar is the ideal place to expand your reach and ensure everyone is aware of the event.
2. Easy and Unlimited Submissions: There’s no end date, so you can submit for the next several years. The ideal time to put your event on the calendar is when you can include the Title, Date, Location, and a summary of the program.
3. Filters: We have some categories, and whenever a category is selected, the event will populate on the program page as well. This makes it easy to see the event without going to the calendar; for example, to see the senior events, visit the senior page.
How to Submit Your Event
Submitting your event is straightforward. Follow these simple steps:
1. Visit the Submission Form: Head over to NSP Central Division Event Submission.
2. Fill in the Details: Provide all the necessary details of your event – the name, date, location, and a brief description. The more informative your submission, the easier it is for people to understand and get excited about your event and it will help when people search for the event.
3. Submit and Await Approval: Once you submit the form, your event will be reviewed for approval. More specifically, to ensure it’s not spam. Approximately every two weeks we will publish the batch.
Explore the Calendar
Curious about what other events are lined up? Visit the NSP Central Division Calendar to see a wide array of events. It’s a great way to get involved, learn about upcoming opportunities, and connect with the community.